When you join the HCLA, you not only become a part of a great community of legal professionals,
but you also get the following great perks!
- Membership Directory listing;
- Notice of AGM & Judges' Night, and other HCLA social and CPD events;
- 24/7 library access pass and borrowing privileges ;
- Preferred rates for CPD programs;
- Library reference/research assistance;
- Subscription to HCLA newsletter;
- Receive Ontario Court Practice Directions and Notices to the Profession;
- Includes FOLA Membership (Federation of Ontario Law Associations);
- Voting privileges at HCLA Meetings; and
- Post your office space and job opportunity notices on the HCLA website for free!
The membership fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable, but with all the awesome perks you get by joining the HCLA,
who wouldn’t want to be a member! Join today or call 905-878-1272 for further information about membership!