O’CONNOR MACLEOD HANNA LLP is a mid-sized, full-service law firm based in Oakville, Ontario offering sophisticated, comprehensive and personalized legal services.
We have a permanent full-time position in our busy Real Estate practice group for an Experienced Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk/Assistant.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial real estate practice, which includes the following experience and skill set:
· Preparation of purchase, sale and mortgage closing documentation on commercial real estate transactions;
· Preparation of documentation and letters regarding commercial real estate transactions, including electronic registration documents;
· Preparation of reports to clients;
· Conducting and reviewing title searches and municipal inquiries and other off-title investigations, including reviewing plans of subdivision and reference plans;
· Thorough knowledge of commercial lending documents;
· Ability to handle tight deadlines, multiple projects/files and a high volume of paperwork;
· Advanced experience in Outlook, Teraview and Unity;
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
Applicants should submit their resume by email to the attention of Peter Denesi at firstname.lastname@example.org .